Swayd Return Policy
Can I exchange an item?
You can exchange an item by returning it and then placing a new order in the desired size or color.
You can either create the order right away or await the refund of your returned order.
How do I return an item?
You have 60 minutes to cancel your order after you have placed it. It may be cancelled in My account – Orders.
Items must be returned within 30 days after the items are successfully delivered to the customer.
Items must not have been worn, altered, or washed.
Restocking fee equal to 30% of the purchase price applies for all returns requested after 14 days.
Purchases made to a shipping to an address outside the USA, UK or the European Union are subject to restocking fees of up to 50% to cover import duties.
Please click HERE and fill out the Product Return Form to start the return process. We will get back to you with RMA number* and shipping details in 1-2 business days.
(*All returns must have RMA number. We won’t accept any returned packages without it).
Refunds will be processed once we receive your return in good condition. Refunds are processed to the original form of payment.
We will refund shipping costs if you reorder same model in the same color in a different size.
When will I receive my refund?
It takes around 30 days for us to receive and process your return.
As soon as your return is registered and processed at our warehouse, we will refund you the purchase amount and notify you via email.
– Shipping claim of merchandise shall be given in writing within 90 days stated on the date of order
– All returns/exchanges shall be sent to our office
– We need tracking number of the return package to be registered in our system prior to do any exchange or refund
– Returns may take time
– Custom items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
– Due to hygiene concerns insoles are Non-Returnable and Non-Exchangeable.
– If you return a used, worn or washed item that is not approved by our quality control, we cannot send the item back to you or process a refund.
– If you receive a defective item, we need photographic evidence of this. Please send a photo to us at customer care so we can investigate further.